Lecturer, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
Ph.D, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi
M.Sc Applied Mathematics
Air Pollution Research
Weather & Climate Modelling
Google Scholar Citations
Google Scholar h-index
Google Scholar i10-index
1. Preparation and validation of gridded emission inventory of criteria air pollutants and identification of emission hotspots for megacity Delhi, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, July 2007, Volume 130, Issue 1, pp 323–339.
2. Evaluation of National Emissions Inventories of Anthropogenic Air Pollutants for Brunei Darussalam, Atmospheric Environment, Volume 133, May 2016, Pages 81–92. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1352231016301947
3. Influence of Southeast Asian Haze episodes on high PM 10 concentrations across Brunei Darussalam, Environmental Pollution, Volume 219, December 2016, Pages 337–352
4. A Regional Climate Modelling Experiment for Southeast Asia.
5. Seasonal Climatology Studies for Tropical Regions, American Meteorological Society, 2013.
Generating an Ensemble of Forecasting Models, US Patent App. 14/196,088, 2014
1. Member I-CUBE
2. Technical Leader UBD|IBM Centre
3. Technical leader: SEACAM project (funded by CCRS Singapore and Met Office UK)
4. Member: PERSIANN satellite rainfall verification project (funded by UNESCO)
5. Member, Faculty Research Committee (RFC), FASS, UBD
6. Member, Task force on Hemispheric Transport of Atmospheric Pollutants (HTAP)
7. Member, Global Emission Inventory Activity