Lecturer, UBD School of Business and Economics
Financial planning, retirement planning, financial management and investments
K.S. LIM, Baha Roslee Study of contribution rates for employees trust fund: A study to find out optimal contribution rates for TAP contributors to sustain the cost of post retirement, 2007
Rahman A, K.S. Lim & Sadique S,Swings in sentiment and stock returns: Evidence from a frontier market, 2013
1. One of the members for the consultancy â€œStrategic planning for Yayasan 2002â€
2. One of the members for joint research on industrial competitiveness in Taiwan in 2002
3. One of the lecturers involved in the IBB training program on Accounting and Finance for manager level in 2005
4. One of the lecturers involved in the BIA training program for manager level in 2005
5. Lead two students to China to discuss work on voluntarism in 2006
6. One of the members for consulting TAP pertaining to a â€œStudy of contribution rates for employees trust fundâ€ in 2007
7. One of the Lecturers for Universiti Brunei Darussalam and Tabung Amanah Pekerjaâ€™s Leadership Program (4 sessions from 2008- 2009)
8. One of the principal lecturers for Universiti Brunei Darussalamâ€™s Executive Development Program for Middle management Government Officers (Dec 2009, Oct 2010, Oct 2011), Facilitator for the 19th, 20th, 21st and 22nd for EDPMMO 2015
9. One of the Lecturers for V SIGMA workshop (Dec 2009, April 2010, Oct 2010) was ranked 2nd among other facilitators who ran the program.
10. Provide public lectures to UBD and TCP on retirement planning using my own models that incorporates TAP and SCP Schemes in August 2011
1. Collaborate with State Street in Stock pitching competition since 2016 and it is still on going.
2. Collaborate with CIMB on stock trading competition in September 2017 where UBD came 3rd in the competition.
1. Help accessed the site where the students will be assigned to do volunteering work in Vietnam. Eventually UBD Sign with SJ Vietnam on voluntarism projects.